Entry deadline: 3rd June 2019
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of Spring Harvest Holidays, its associated companies or subsidiaries or any agency, or any member of any such person’s family. Spring Harvest Holidays reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entries.
- To enter the competition, applicants must complete the competition entry form in its entirety; including accepting these terms and conditions, and submit the entry form to us. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition, you warrant that all the information submitted by you in your entry is true.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- The exact specifications of the prize may be subject to change. Spring Harvest Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of Spring Harvest Holidays shall be final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Spring Harvest Holidays reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Spring Harvest Holidays in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition is by written entry form or online entry via the Spring Harvest Holidays website during selected periods only.
- The winner will be selected at random from those entries received before the closing date.
- Only the winning entrant(s) will be contacted by Spring Harvest Holidays. Spring Harvest Holidays’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name may be published on the Spring Harvest Holidays website after the closing date of the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission whether by email or otherwise. Spring Harvest Holidays has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Spring Harvest Holidays reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the website.
- Any disputes regarding this agreement will be governed by English law.
- The prize includes: ferry crossing with Brittany Ferries (Portsmouth to Caen), subject to availability; a week’s stay (Monday to Monday) in a two or three bedroom Pinewood or Evergreen mobile home unit, subject to availability during chosen week of stay; use of all park facilities; access to all programme and entertainments. The prize does not include: any personal costs incurred during your stay including food, drinks, telephone charges, laundry services, tips and gratuities; ferry crossing upgrades or supplement charges; travel insurance for medical, vehicle breakdown and other costs.
- The winner will need to have valid travel documents for visiting France.
- The prize can be taken for Spring Half Term or any Monday to Monday 7-day period in the Spring Harvest Holidays 2019 or 2020 season.
By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
For TBNUK Terms and Conditions, click here.