Which crossing is best for you?
Our holiday prices include a fully flexible Dover-Calais ferry crossing, or you can upgrade to other routes to save on driving time and petrol. See the table below or call our Customer Service team on 01825 748318 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday).
For advice on which route to pick, our experienced Customer Service team are happy to advise. As our holidays run Monday-Monday, all crossings shown in our brochure are either Sunday or Monday sailings although travel can be arranged on any day (additional supplements may apply).
Coming from Ireland?
As shown on the map above, we can offer landbridge crossings from Belfast, Dublin and Rosslare with Stena, as well as direct crossings with Stena, Brittany Ferries and Irish Ferries. Landbridge ferries are heavily subsidised, and in low season many are even free! Details of all ferries from Ireland can be found here.
Routes and Timetable
You can depart from Dover, Portsmouth, Poole, Plymouth and Hull. The below table shows all available routes. If you’d like some advice on which route best suites you, please call us on 01825 748318.
When planning your journey please note that your accommodation may not be ready before 5pm on your arrival day. On departure day, you are required to leave your accommodation at 10am (although you’re more than welcome to use the facilities for the rest of the day).
1. Precise timings differ on some dates. Inbound timings vary on non-Mondays.
2. Last sailings of the year are 10/9 outbound, 9/9 inbound.
3. Only on certain High Season Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Normally Sunday-Thursday only.
5. On Thurs-Fri, departure is 22:00, arrival 07:15 Thurs/06:00 Fri, supplement £120.
6. Only in High Season, plus Thurs-Sun before 7 July and after 5 Sept.
7. Only on Mon-Weds, and not between 15 July – 2 Sept.
8. Schedule varies. See Brittany timetable online, or phone for precise timings.
9. Weekend supplement (incl inbound Mon 26 Aug) is £72 instead of £32.
- Weekend supplements apply to Fri-Sat out/Sat-Sun return (with some exceptions).
- Supplements are for single journeys and per vehicle, including four passengers. Additional passengers charged for on some routes.
- High season (Brittany): 23-25 May & 18 July to 24 August ex UK; 1-2 June & 22 July to 31 August ex France.
- High season (DFDS): 1 July – 2 September.
- Oversize vehicles: Please enquire if your vehicle (including anything mounted on it) is over 1.83m high or over 5m long.
- Ferry operator terms and conditions apply; available on request. A summary will be supplied to you when your balance is paid.
- Any passengers who will be more than 24 weeks pregnant when travelling should check that ferry operators will accept them.
- All times are local: French time is one hour ahead of UK time.
- Departure times are subject to change by ferry operators. You will be advised of any significant changes.
- All crossings are offered subject to availability of tour operator spaces. Early booking is advisable, especially for peak times.
- Information potentially subject to change.