Which crossing is best for you?
Our holiday prices include a fully flexible Dover-Calais ferry crossing, or you can upgrade to other routes to save on driving time and petrol. See the table below or call our Customer Service team on 01825 748318 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday).
For advice on which route to pick, our experienced Customer Service team are happy to advise. As our holidays run Monday-Monday, all crossings shown in our brochure are either Sunday or Monday sailings although travel can be arranged on any day (additional supplements may apply).
Routes and Timetable
You can depart from Dover, Portsmouth, Poole, Plymouth and Hull. The below table shows all available routes. If you’d like some advice on which route best suites you, please call us on 01825 748318.
When planning your journey please note that your accommodation may not be ready before 5pm on your arrival day. On departure day, you are required to leave your accommodation at 10am (although you’re more than welcome to use the facilities for the rest of the day).
Also confirmed as available since the brochure went to print:
Newhaven-Dieppe with DFDS
10:00-15:00 and 23:00-04:00 out, 05:30-08:30 and 18:00-21:00 return.
Supplements £49 low season; £85 high (£25 extra for weekend crossings).
- Weekend supplements are added to high season supplements for Fri-Sat out/Sat-Sun return (with some exceptions)
- Supplements are for single journeys and per vehicle, including four passengers. Additional passengers charged for on some routes.
- High season (Brittany): 25-27 May & 13 July to 19 August ex UK; 3-4 June & 24 July to 27 August ex France.
- Oversize vehicles: Please enquire if your vehicle (including anything mounted on it) is over 1.83m high or over 5m long.
- Ferry operator terms and conditions apply; available on request. A summary will be supplied to you when your balance is paid.
- Any passengers who will be more than 24 weeks pregnant when travelling should check that ferry operators will accept them.
- All times are local: French time is one hour ahead of UK time.
- Departure times are subject to change by ferry operators. You will be advised of any significant changes.
- All crossings are offered subject to availability of tour operator spaces. Early booking is advisable, especially for peak times.
- Information correct at time of printing but subject to change.
1. On Sat-Sun, outbound arrival time is 09:30; inbound is 09:00
2. Precise timings at St Malo differ on some dates
3. Fri-Sun only, 26/5 – 10/9
4. Mon-Thurs only. Last sailings of the year are 12/9 outbound, 11/9 inbound
5. Arrival is 08:00 from Thursday departures
6. Departure time is 22:00 on some low season sailings
7. Precise timings vary. Sun-Tues & Thurs-Fri only
8. Fridays only, plus Thurs & Sun from 13/7 – 3/9. Precise timings vary.
9. Weds & Sat only, 12/7 – 2/9
10. Sun only (also Weds & Sat 12/7 – 2/9, departing 08:30)
11. £28 is for travel on Sun/Mon out and Mon return: other days are £25 more, as is Mon 28/8.