Which crossing is best for you?
Our holiday prices include a fully flexible Dover-Calais ferry crossing, or you can upgrade to other routes to save on driving time and petrol. See the table below or call our Customer Service team on 01825 748318 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday).
For advice on which route to pick, our experienced Customer Service team are happy to advise. As our holidays run Monday-Monday, all crossings shown in our brochure are either Sunday or Monday sailings although travel can be arranged on any day (additional supplements may apply).
Routes and Timetable
You can depart from Dover, Portsmouth, Poole, Plymouth and Hull. The below table shows all available routes. If you’d like some advice on which route best suites you, please call us on 01825 748318.
When planning your journey please note that your accommodation may not be ready before 5pm on your arrival day. On departure day, you are required to leave your accommodation at 10am (although you’re more than welcome to use the facilities for the rest of the day).
Ferries from Ireland
For details of ferries available with Stena from Ireland, please see here. A number of these were available free if booked by the 31st January, but all are still heavily subsidised. We are now (as of 6th February 2018) able to also offer direct ferries to France from Rosslare to Cherbourg. The price, if booked by 26th February, is the public rate minus 20% (discount applies to cabins as well as main fare). Thereafter, it will be 10% off the public rate. Please note, the public rate may differ from the online rate as it does not include any promotions that Stena may be running at the time. Please see here for more details.
1. On Sat-Sun, outbound arrival time is 09:30; inbound is 09:00.
2. Precise timings at St Malo differ on some dates.
3. Only on certain High Season Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Sun-Thurs only. Last sailings of the year are 11/9 outbound, 10/9 inbound.
5. On Thurs-Fri, departure is 22:00, arrival 08:00 Thurs/06:00 Fri, supplement £120.
6. Schedule varies. See Brittany timetable online, or phone for precise timings.
- Weekend supplements apply to Fri-Sat out/Sat-Sun return (with some exceptions).
- Supplements are for single journeys and per vehicle, including four passengers. Additional passengers charged for on some routes.
- High season (Brittany): 24-26 May & 19 July to 25 August ex UK; 2-3 June & 23 July to 1 September ex France (NB: Brittany High Season is now ending a week later compared with when the brochure went to print).
- High season (DFDS): 1 July – 5 September.
- Oversize vehicles: Please enquire if your vehicle (including anything mounted on it) is over 1.83m high or over 5m long.
- Ferry operator terms and conditions apply; available on request. A summary will be supplied to you when your balance is paid.
- Any passengers who will be more than 24 weeks pregnant when travelling should check that ferry operators will accept them.
- All times are local: French time is one hour ahead of UK time.
- Departure times are subject to change by ferry operators. You will be advised of any significant changes.
- All crossings are offered subject to availability of tour operator spaces. Early booking is advisable, especially for peak times.
- Information potentially subject to change.